Sunflower Sketching Workshop
With Ian Fennelly
Sign up Today
3-hour workshop with Ian Fennelly
Lifetime access to workshop and live event recording
Pre-steps and material checklist
Special access to a live sketch critique on March 12th
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Is this workshop suitable for beginners?
Yes. Ian assumes no prior experience and will take you carefully through each of the steps in his process as he is doing it – from blank page to the shapes and colors he uses, through to the finished artwork.
The workshop is delivered at a relaxed pace and will be attended by urban sketchers at all levels; from complete beginners to advanced artists.
Is this a live event?
No. This workshop is a recording of a previous live event. You’ll be able to speed up and slow down the recording so that you can learn at your own pace.
What supplies will I need for this workshop?
You are free to work with whatever tools you have available, but here is Ian’s supply list:
- A3 watercolour paper. Preferably hot press 300gsm.
- Tombow Brush Pens – black and a range of greys, particularly the lighter greys – N15, N79, N89, N95
- Black fine liner pens – from 0.1 – 0.5 Pilot, Staedtler, Faber Castell, Derwent – any of these brands are fine.
- Watercolour pan set– Ian uses Winsor and Newton but any good brand will do. For this workshop the specific colours are: Ultramarine Blue, New Gambage and Burnt Sienna.
- Watercolour brushes – variety of sizes from flats to riggers to small round heads.
About Ian Fennelly
His distinct style of on-location art, engaging teaching methods and all-round creativity has earned him a passionate global following.
And now, he’s peeling back the curtain and teaching you his line-by-line methodology for sketching your own phenomenal urban art.
Best of all, you can learn his exclusive methods in your own time from home, through this exclusive online workshop.
PAST WORKSHOP FEEDBACK
Here is just a small selection of the wonderful comments and incredible results that have poured in from Ian’s last sketching workshop:
Work with Ian Fennelly
Get coaching from world renowned Urban Sketcher and sought after teacher, Ian Fennelly.