How To Whitelist Our Email Address
Many Internet service providers and email providers have filtering systems or email blocking in place to protect you from unsolicited or unwanted email.
Unfortunately, these same systems often prevent legitimate email that you want to receive from reaching you! This includes gallery comments to your images, forum replies, tutor support emails, assignments, support tickets, course updates, etc.
To ensure that you receive these important emails it is vital that you take just a few seconds to add our email address to your trusted list of senders, contacts or address book (also known as “Whitelisting.”):
Add us to your contacts: [email protected]
Please click the heading of your email provider below for simple instructions on how to whitelist [email protected]
Instructions for Gmail Users
Please follow the 6 simple steps below to ensure that our emails are delivered to your Gmail inbox:
- First, check your “spam” folder. If you find email from ‘Urban Sketch Course’ then select our email and click the “Not Spam” button.
- Next, open an email that you have received from us.
- Click on the small down-pointing-triangle-arrow next to “Reply” (see screenshot below).
- Click “Add Urban Sketch Course to Contacts list”.
- Next, check your “Promotions” tab.
- Click then drag the email to the “primary” tab of your inbox:
Instructions for Hotmail Users
To whitelist our address with Hotmail you will need to add [email protected] to your Hotmail Safe List. Here’s how:
- First, if you find email from us in your Hotmail junk folder, open the email and click “Not Junk”.
- Next, check to see if if the email address [email protected] is on your Blocked Senders list. If you find [email protected] on your Hotmail blocked senders list, select it and click on the “Remove” button.
- Next, open your mailbox and click “Options” in the upper right hand corner.
- At the top of the page, click on the “Junk E-mail Protection” link.
- Next, click on “Safe List”, which is down near the bottom.
- Copy and paste [email protected] where it says “Type an address or domain”
- Click the “Add” button
Instructions for Yahoo! Users
To whitelist our address with Yahoo! you will need to set up a “filter” after first taking the following steps:
- If you find email from [email protected] is going to your Yahoo! bulk folder, open it and click “Not Spam”.
- Be sure that the address [email protected] is not in your “Blocked Addresses” list. If [email protected] is on your “Blocked Addresses” list, select it and click “Remove Block”.
- Open your mail and click on “Mail Options” in the upper right hand corner.
- Select ‘Filters’ (in the bottom left corner).
- On the Filters page, click “Add”.
- Select the “From header:” rule, and add “contains” and [email protected], which tells the system to put email with [email protected] in your inbox and not the bulk folder.
- Click the “Choose Folder” pull down menu and select ‘Inbox’.
- Pick the Add Filter button.
Now to create the filter: